.NET WPF HMI
The WPF HMI .NET product provides Human Machine Interface .NET controls and real-time data communications components for Windows Presentation Foundation applications.
The product includes the Windows Services to read and write OPC Items and Tag Parameters and process data to unlimited local and remote applications developed with the OPC Controls components.
HMI applications can be developed using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (or later) or Microsoft Expression Blend with no programming required.
Applications developed with OAS WPF HMI .NET can run locally and remotely.
- Visual Studio
- Getting Started – WPF Visual Studio
- Add OPCWPF Controls Components to Visual Studio.NET
- Videos – WPF Visual Studio
- Frequently Asked Questions – WPF Visual Studio
- Expression Blend
- Getting Started – WPF Expression Blend
- OPCWPF Storyboard
- Element and Data Binding
- Videos – WPF Expression Blend
- Frequently Asked Questions – WPF Expression Blend
- WPF HMI Dashboard
- Getting Started – WPF HMI Dashboard
- Videos – WPF HMI Dashboard
- WPF Page Navigation
- Videos – WPF Page Navigation