Visualization – .NET Application
The OAS .NET products provide Human Machine Interface .NET controls and real-time data communications components for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and WinForm applications.
HMI applications can be developed using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (or later), Xamarin or Microsoft Blend.
- WPF HMIAdd visualization to a C#, or Visual Basic.NET application using WPF
- Winform HMI Add visualization to a C#, or Visual Basic.NET application using WinForm
- .NET Trend Add real-time trending for WinForm and WPF applications and historical trending when combined with the product feature OAS Data Log
- .NET Alarm View real-time and historical alarms for WinForm and WPF applications
- Realtime Data Access – Programmatic Reference write local and remote data of the Open Automation Software realtime database tags