Data Logging Types:
- Continuous: Log continuously as fast as 100 nanoseconds.
- Event Driven: Log one record based on trigger.
- Data Change: Log a record for each value change.
- Snapshot: Go back in time to record data prior to an event.
- Time of Day: Log one record at a specific time each day.
Store and Forward:
No data loss on network failure or database fault.
100 Nanosecond Resolution:
Unique data handling of data from controller buffer to record values as fast as the controller can process values.
Data is logged to databases in an open format to access directly from any third party reporting system.
Log data to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL, Azure SQL, and CSV files.
Scalable Big Data:
- Log 1 to 1,000,000 data points from each server
- Log data from up to 10,000 servers to central data server
- Log to more than 10,000 tables from each server
- Log all local and remote tags into one common table
Utilize One Click Database to automatically setup logging of all data from the controller.
Or utilize programmatic setup of Tags and Data Logging with a .NET application.