KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
OPC GAUGE.NET COMPONENT
- OPC Gauge.NET components are for use in developing local and remote Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 applications.
- Drag and drop components onto forms with no programming required, just define the properties.
- 100% managed OPC Gauge.NET components.
- Each gauge can support up to 4 axis with up to 4 needles and 5 ranges per axis for a total of 16 values per gauge.
- OPC Gauge.NET components can access both local and remote Tag Parameters for values and alarm limits.
- Full programmatic support on-line modification for all properties.
OPC SYSTEMS WINDOWS SERVICE
- Supports free connections to OPC Servers supporting OPC Data Access Specifications 2.x or 3.0.
- License allows unlimited local and remote WinForm application connections.
- Data source for each Tag can be a fixed value, local or remote OPC Item, or another local or remote Tag Parameter.
- Calculations are also a possible data source allowing real-time equations using library of math, logical, and string functions together with local and remote Tags.
- Implements .NET Remoting thus eliminating the need for DCOM configuration by connecting all OPC Servers locally with each OPC Systems Service.
- Supports on-line modification while the system is running. add, modify, and remove Tags.
- Includes free programmatic interface to define configurations from your own Visual Studio application.
- Supports DirectOPC pass through to connect directly to OPC Servers with dynamic tag addressing from client applications.
- Unique Multi-Threaded application service providing real-time data to local and remote .NET components.